Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Strawberries

Pretty in Pink :-)

I was in the mood to make some treats for Valentine's Day.  I've made chocolate covered strawberries quite a few times, but never tried to give them the tuxedo look before.  Tuxedo with pink dots = Valentine's Day formal, right? ;)

You wish I was your Valentine ;-)
So, even though I have no one special to celebrate this ridiculous Hallmark / Russell Stover candy heart holiday with I at least had some fun making these delicious treats for my friends.  

I'm always amazed at how much people pay for these.

These would look cute in my imaginary store.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for when your imaginary store becomes unimaginary and real. :-)

    Most delicious and best dressed strawberries, ever!

    ReplyDelete