Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me Cupcakes

♪♫ Happy Birthday to Me! ♫♪
Dark chocolate mocha cupcake w/ mini semi-sweet morsels.
Pinnacle Whipped Vodka Vanilla Frosting w/ a Cherry on Top.
Dusted with Dark Chocolate & Ground Espresso Beans.
Mocha Kahlua Truffle Surprise Filling :-D

I made these cupcakes to help celebrate my birthday tomorrow. The cupcake is a dark chocolate mocha with mini semisweet morsels for some extra texture & flavor. The filling is a chocolate mocha Kahlua truffle mixture.  They are topped with a fluffy vanilla frosting made with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka which is dusted with ground dark chocolate & espresso beans. Finally, these "cupcaketails" are topped with a cherry :-D They are super yummy! Om Nom Nom...

I haven't decided what to call them. They are kind of based on a Black Russian (and BTW, a Black Russian with Pinnacle Whipped Vodka which I consider to be my personal invention of deliciousness, rocks!). Perhaps these will be Black & White Russian Cupcakes or Royal Russian or Russian Sundae Cupcakes... or I don't know, I'll figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Insanely delicious, indeed!

    Wishing you the happiest birthdays and an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm hoping for a better year :p

    ReplyDelete